In case of an outage or power failure, please do the following:
- Check the circuit breakers--the switches on your yard pole. Push them to the "OFF" position and then to the "ON" position to be sure that they are not the source of trouble.
- Check for power in two buildings or be sure that your fuses are not blown.
- Check to see if your neighbor has power. This helps us locate the trouble.
- As soon as you have determined the trouble is not yours, call the Cooperative office in Linton---LOCAL NUMBERS call 254-4666 - LONG DISTANCE call toll free 1.800.472.2673.
Please be able to give the following information:
- Account number and the number on your yard pole.
- Do you know what caused the outage or where the trouble is?
- Roads--if a special road is necessary to get to your farm, as in the winter, we would like to know where it is and how to get to your farm.
- Time of outage--when did you discover that you didn't have power?