Twelve people have served as manager during the lifetime of KEM Electric.
- Innovative Energy Alliance from 2012 (Co-Alliance Managers: Clayton Hoffman, Don Franklund, & Chris Baumgartner)
- John J. Knox from 2010-2012;
- Kenneth H. Berreth from 2008-2010;
- Dennis L. Svanes from 2006-2008;
- Terry H. Zeigler from 2005-2006;
- Michael D. Rudolph from 1994-2005;
- Lawrence Malsom Acting Manager from 1993-1994;
- Terry Jech from 1983-1993;
- George Cornog was manager from 1950-1983;
- Pius Mastel was the first manager of KEM Electric having been hired as “Coordinator” in 1946. Mr. Mastel served in that capacity until 1950.
*During Rudolph’s tenure the title was changed to General Manager/CEO.